Thursday, November 1, 2012

Retro Halloween

It's not a secret that I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. It's just not my thing. Since vintage is my thing, I thought I'd post some retro Halloween photos for Throwback Thursday. These are pictures of my one of the Halloween parties that my Mom's family threw in the 1960's. The costumes are kind of weird. I don't know if that's just how costumes were back then or if my family was extra quirky....

The furniture!

Do I spy a Pyrex bowl?

Best curtains EVER!

Are you dying over the furniture like I am?? I SO wish my Grandma had hung on to some (all) of it! And those curtains!!! I die. Seriously!

Happy Thursday and welcome to November! Bring on the Christmas music and pass the egg nog!





Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness those photos are wonderful! And your right that furniture!, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...