Monday, November 5, 2012

Getting Excited!

Great Monday mornings are made of coffee with friends. I started my week at my favorite coffee shop, Press, in Dayton's Oregon District.

I was meeting with my friend, Lisa, to discuss a photography workshop that she's wants to offer at Grass Roots Enrichment and Wellness Center.


You guys, I'm so excited about this! Not only am I going to have a gallery in her space, but I'm also going to teach the workshop! AND there's a possibility that I might be teaching another one for kids!

The workshop won't be until spring; but I'm already stoked to start planning the curriculum. I'm also excited to try out some new photo labs and get some of my photos up for sale at Atomic Purple soon too!











Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...