Thursday, January 3, 2013

December 2012 edition

I took a little time off to enjoy the holidays with my family. I hope you all had a magical Christmas! Here's what I've been up to lately...


The first snowfall in Ohio was lovely and I'm so glad we had it in December. I love how the little carnation (above) held its ground!

I'm a Christmas music FREAK! I have tons and tons that I start listening to in the beginning of November. I can't get enough of the Straight No Chaser holiday albums! I'm really sad to go back to "regular music".


I've been reading Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson. SO. MUCH. FUNNY. Her blog is fantastic and I love reading more about Jenny!


 Yes, I combined "app" and "obsession". Don't judge me.

Shopkick and Instagram are my current app obsessions. I'm completely hooked. If you're not on Instagram yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! It's like facebook or twitter with pictures only. It's like flipping through a book and just looking at the pictures. Just do it. Follow lots of people. Follow me @retr0phot0 and check out all the cool people I follow. Follow them too.

Shopkick is an app that you use to earn points that you can cash in for giftcards. Mostly, I open my app and walk in Target. You don't even have to buy anything. So far, I've gotten $35 in giftcards and 3 free Starbucks coffee drinks. You can sign up with this link and get us both some free points or you can find it in the app store. I like free stuff.


I've been watching too many Christmas movies to list lately; but I've also been watching The Big Bang Theory dvds. It's my favorite show and I like seeing it again in order from the beginning. Just for fun, here's the Big Bang Flash Mob!


That's what's been going on with me lately. I'm looking forward to a busy and exciting 2013! Btw, if anyone knows how to join a flash mob, I'd love to know! It looks like so much fun!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...